Advertisement

Latest News

About me

By Unknown - Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to My Blog this.

My Full Name : Erich Wiwit

Pop Name : Erich

Place, Date of Birth : Serukam, August 1, 1980

My job : Civil Servant

Other Activities : Maintain shop, Main Football.

My father and my mother named Witono Marice. Both of my biological parents is really very disciplined and assertive in educating their children, but also very enjoyable. I was child number one of three brothers. Both of my parents once worked as private employees in a private hospital in Serukam precisely.
I am also a farmer, an alumnus of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Pontianak Tanjungpura graduated in 2004 and now works at the Executive Agency for Education and Food Security Bengkayang.

Educational Background:

No SDN. 11 Serukam Year 1986-1988
SDK Sister Singkawang Year 1989-1992
SMPK Singkawang Brother Years 1992-1995
SMAK Soegijapranata Pontianak Year 1995-1998
Tanjungpura University, Faculty of Agriculture, Year 1998-2004

I hope you can get to know me better here.

Follow our blog on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

Advertisement